Unique Party Ideas!
Candle Making at ScentsAbility $35 pp
- Choice of Scent, Color and Container
- Hand Pour Your Own Candle using ScentsAbility's proprietary soy wax blend
Aromatherapy $25 - $35 pp
- Learn the Benefits of Essential Oils and Blends
- Create a personal blend with pure, organic essential oils. Add a beautiful Lava Bead Bracelet so you can experience your blend all day!
Gel Candle party $25 pp
- Make a Unique Candle using ScentsAbility's Magic
- Granulated Wax or create a beautiful Gel Candle with
- Choice of Scent and thematic embeds 6 oz. jar for Magic Candles - 8 oz jar for Gel Candles
20% Discount on Additional Purchases
Take Home all Products that you create
100% Profits benefit young adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities
To find out more please give us a call at 954-234-4405 or fill out the form below:
Meet Our Artisans
Each of our candles is hand made with love by our talented artisans. Click below to learn more about the special individuals who make ScentsAbility products!
Jessica is the inspiration behind ScentsAbility.
Lexy is truly one of a kind….she is funny, sassy, clever, driven, deeply emotional and a true medical miracle!
Khari is a truly remarkable young man. His dynamic personality lights up a room just like his favorite ScentsAbility candle!
Jamie is just one of our coolest ScentsAbility Artisans! He is very outgoing, and does an amazing job at our events.
When you think of Kim the first thing that comes to mind is she is one of the biggest Chicago Sports Fans you will meet!
Billy is a super smart young man and despite significant hearing loss, he is extremely social and an expert lip reader!
As soon as Shaun got involved with ScentsAbility, he quickly made friends and made himself indispensable.
Representing ScentsAbility as our Spokesperson is one of Michael’s favorite jobs. His passion for the Company, the products and the mission are genuine and he speaks from the heart.
A pure heart, a true Gentleman, and a wonderful worker… Drew has so much potential.
Brian is a very smart young man, an avid reader and loves movies. He has worked at ScentsAbility a little over a year and has made so many new friends.
SUPPORT Adults WITH I/DD
Buy A Candle. Change A Life.
Your candle purchase helps provide job training, therapies and living support, as well as socialization opportunities!