Candle Making for Mother’s Day
Candle Making | May 9th, 3:30-6:30PM
Join us & learn how to make a one of a kind, scented candle with your friends or family!
Your Artisans & Workshop Guides
ScentsAbility Candles is a non-profit, local candle shop that spreads awareness and empowers individuals with I/DD (Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities) through hands on job training and community outreach. Our artisans with I/DD will guide you through a Candle Making Experience that is sure to make lasting memories.
What to Expect
1. Personalized candle creation
2. Hands-on creativity
3. Rewarding interactions with our artisans
4. Exposure to new crafts and skills
5. Full group participation & Team Bonding
6. Joyful experiences for everyone
Can't make it? Make a donation!
All candle proceeds serve people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (I/DD)